What’s in this Freight Paper?
- Operational services offered in both LTL and truckload fields.
- Introduction to our account management services offered to customers.
- Lists of FreightPros shipping services.
Some freight brokers are nothing more than presenters of “cheap” freight quotes. What I mean is that they offer no additional service for their customers outside of passing along the freight rates that their unique freight carrier tariffs allow. At FreightPros, we’ve been focused on NOT doing that since our founding in 2009. We consider ourselves full service brokers; brokers that provide affordable freight rates, but also supply excellent customer service. To best accomplish this dream of a full service brokerage, we have what are known as “Account Managers.” These managers practice a number of services for both our LTL and Truckload customers that leave other freight brokers in the dust. In this Freight Paper, we’ll let you know EXACTLY what we can do for you!
LTL & Truckload Account Services
- One dedicated, knowledgeable point of contact – to avoid confusion
- Available 7AM to 6PM to service all four time zones
- Service managers are always available for consultation
- Free educational freight materials such as freight papers, a Beginners Guide to Freight, and blog posts are available for download through our website
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reports with customizable metrics depending on your business needs.
- Inbound vendor routing
- Customer referral program
- Live demo of customers online TMS account (LTL ONLY)
- Customer specific price negotiations with freight carriers (LTL ONLY)
LTL & Truckload Operational Services
- Manually book and confirm pickups with local carrier dispatchers
- Audit all freight invoices before passing to the customer
- Instant quoting with up to 50 nationally-recognized freight carriers
- Assistance in scheduling pickup or delivery appointments with both the freight carrier as well as shippers or consignees
- PODs available upon request or as part of a daily schedule
- Additional insurance policies available through out third party agency
Operational Services (LTL)
- PRO report audit performed each morning to confirm the previous day’s pickups
- Delivery report audit performed daily to identify all shipments in transit
- Online TMS account with customizable product/address book
- Daily tracking of “Hot” or “Guaranteed” shipments
- Competitive volume quotes and volume requests quoted within an hour
Operational Services (Truckload)
- Access to thousands of truckload carriers, supporting owner operators up to national fleet operations
- Equipment types that include dry vans, temp controlled, hotshots,standard and specialized flatbeds
- Expedited, final mile, and last minute options
- Long haul, local, and project pricing
- Proactive and responsive carrier tracking
- Stringent carrier vetting process to ensure top-notch service and safety
- Excellent quote turnaround time
GOLD Services Offered
- Daily manual freight tracking and reports
- Daily ETA calls for pickup and delivery
- Proactive insurance claim filing for lost or damaged shipments
For more information on what FreightPros can do for you, check out our collection of instructional Freight Papers. You can also get a shipping freight quote and shipping tips at our website www.freightpros.comor by calling us at 888-297-6968.
Download this Freight Paper
|Date:||November 24, 2014|